What is Back2Base
We help people with learning difficulties, mental health problems and disabilities find paid employment. We believe that with the right support everyone can have a paid job.
We work with you to identify your skills and help you find suitable employment. We can also support you and your colleagues when you are working.
- Individual focus – identifying aspirations and talents
- Long-term commitment - ongoing support at work
- Adaptable support - your needs are considered
- Social inclusion - you will be fully integrated with your colleagues
- Community employers - jobs with ordinary employers
- Worthwhile jobs - jobs are real and valued by the company
- Terms of employment - equal wages, working conditions, promotion possibilities and general terms of employment
You can provide employment or placements that give our clients with disabilities the chance to experience work and financial independence.
- Wider range of skills and experiences can create new opportunities
- Keeps you in touch with the needs of your customers and suppliers
- Adjustments made to assist a person with disabilities often benefit other employees and customers
- Demonstrates your business is committed to equal opportunities and social inclusion
We provide for free:
- Access to available and committed employees
- Support through regular visits and reviews
- Assistance for candidates in the recruitment process
- Information and advice on the Disability Discrimination Act
For further information please email email@example.com or telephone 07932 742267Last reviewed: 20/03/2018