The Prevention Matters is a free and friendly advice service linking eligible adults (over 18) in Buckinghamshire to social activities, volunteers and community services.
Prevention Matters is delivered by Connection Support on behalf of Buckinghamshire County Council.
What is Prevention Matters?
Prevention Matters can support you in regaining your confidence, independence and getting out and about if, for any of the following reasons, you are:
- Struggling to remain independent in your own house
- Having difficulty getting out and about
- Feeling lonely and isolated
- Feeling anxious or lacking confidence
- Recovering from an illness
The service will help you to connect with others within your local community, find social activities, volunteers and community services in your area.Last reviewed: 19/07/2018