Buckinghamshire Career Pathway
Health Education Thames Valley funds this Buckinghamshire Careers Pathway tool for Adult Health & Social Care.
The tool is for:
- People looking to progress from full-time education to work in adult social care or health care
- People already employed in the sector looking to progress their career
- Teachers and other professionals advising people on careers, especially young people
- People returning to adult social care or health care
- People wanting to start a new career in adult social care or health care
The tool was developed by the Registered Managers Network with Skills for Care and Buckinghamshire Council and designed by the Epilepsy Society.
Read more about Buckinghamshire Careers Pathway