Learning and development opportunities to the Adult Social Care private and voluntary providers
We are supporting our adult social care providers with a range of training programmes, advice and guidance.
This supports the mandatory provision that each provider carries out.
For more information, please select a link below.
- What are the learning and development opportunities available to the Adult Social Care Private and Voluntary Providers?
- Who can access the training?
- How do I book places on a course?
- How do I cancel a place on a training course?
- Is there a charge for the training?
- How do I get a login for the Grey Matter e-learning?
- How can I get access to the bulletin and join the mailing list?
- Want to join the Buckinghamshire Registered Managers Network?
- Buckinghamshire Career Pathway
Is this page useful? Thank you for your feedback